Whatsapp privacy for your chatsSometimes we feel that we should have password in WhatsApp, but unfortunately there is no default feature provided by WhatsApp to add password in the app. The drawback is, anyone can see your chats if your phone or device is used by others. So the question is how we can add password in WhatsApp or how we can make WhatsApp password protected. Do not worry, I have the solution for this and I also have added password in WhatsApp application installed in my device.
- Go to the Google Play Store in your android device.
- Search for the app called CM Security and install it in your android device.
- Once installed successfully, open the app (CM Security). It might take few seconds to open.
- Tap on the lock icon shown on the top of the screen.
- Click on the check-box shown next to WhatsApp to select it and then click on Protect button shown at the bottom.
- It will ask you to set the new unlock patter. Set the pattern as you like.
- Again confirm the same pattern.
- Click on Done button.
- Tap on CM Security app and then tap on lock icon.
- Draw the same pattern which you created to add password in WhatsApp.
- Tap on WhatsApp will show the lock icon as unlocked. That means you have successfully unlocked the password from WhatsApp.
If you like this post or if you have any question please post comment in comment section and I will reply as soon as possible.